Are you looking for more personal art for your home or office? What about a portrait of your own pet!
Please read this description thoroughly and be sure you understand how this process works.
– Add the size commission you would like to the cart.
– The price listed is 50% of the actual total! This 50% is a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit that secures your place on my commission schedule. (Please see the Returns and Refunds page for more detailed information.)
– Send an email to email@example.com with a minimum of 2 pictures of your pet.
– Once I receive the e-mail and review the photos, I will contact you to discuss details of the commission or request more photos.
– I will keep you updated as I progress with your painting.
– Once it is finished, you will be sent a final photo to approve.
– When you approve the finished piece, you will receive an invoice for the remaining 50% balance that will include shipping cost. (Shipping costs are dependent on size and can range from $15 for an 8×10″ to $45 for a 16×20″. Anything larger will be rolled and mailed in a tube.)
– Finished piece will ship within 2 working days of the balance being paid.
Remember the initial payment is 50% of the total. Total costs are listed below:
5×7″ Matted to 8×10″ = $130 + Shipping/Handling
8×10″ Matted to 11×14″ = $190 + Shipping/Handling
11×14″ Matted to 16×20″ = $260 + Shipping/Handling
16×20″ Unmatted = $370 + Shipping/Handling
18×24″ Unmatted = $430 + Shipping/Handling
22×30″ Unmatted = $530 + Shipping/Handling